Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Salty M36 Reenactor's Feldbluse

Article about: Follow the wanted section by: GIZMO8Z Description: Hello all! I am on the look-out for a salty looking reenactor's M36 tunic. Size doesn't really matter, as the tunic I want will only be for

Default Salty M36 Reenactor's Feldbluse

Follow the wanted section

by: GIZMO8Z

Description: Hello all!

I am on the look-out for a salty looking reenactor's M36 tunic. Size doesn't really matter, as the tunic I want will only be for display, but the bigger the better. In addition, since I plan to add my own authentic insignia, badges, awards, etc. I'd prefer the tunic I buy to be blank.

I would prefer something well worn to display my authentic salty/battle worn insignia and awards on. By well worn, I mean something that would be commensurate in condition with the authentic battleworn insignia and awards I plan to add to the tunic. I DO NOT want something that is falling apart.

I am planning a display to honor this Heer infantry gefreiter:

Pic: http://i39.tinypic.com/2ylvaxy.jpg

I already have the breast eagle, EK2 w/ ribbon, Ost Medal w/ ribbon, Infantry Assault Badge...

In addition to the M36 tunic, I am also looking for authentic matching infantry shoulder boards, infantry enlisted man's collar tabs (litzen), and gefreiter rank chevron that would be correct on an M36 tunic. I am also on the look-out for an early Heer belt & buckle.

Feel free to contact me! I will consider all offers!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION! :)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Salty M36 Reenactor's Feldbluse
    P
    Many