Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

88 millimeter round steel case and projectile

Article about: Is this 88 millimeter round.email photo my email meadowlane1980@gmail.com

Default 88 millimeter round steel case and projectile

Is this 88 millimeter round.email photo my email meadowlane1980@gmail.com

MAP
    ?

?????

Sorry. But what is your question/point??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Please post a picture or a question. many of us here collect 8.8cm ordinance.

I suppose you could say its round if you looked at it directly from the base !

I have a 88 millimeter shell.and the projectile won't let me post photos.can I email to someone knows these type of ordance. Thanks .

You shouldn't have any difficulty with using the forum uploader. It's a feature that not only posts your photos for all to see, but that preserves them for future reference as well.
    I'd encourage its use, otherwise people are unlikely to want or be able to help.

B.B.

Default 88 millimeter

Is this a 88 millimeter shell and projectile I can't tell thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 88 millimeter round steel case and projectile   88 millimeter round steel case and projectile  

88 millimeter round steel case and projectile  

More photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 88 millimeter round steel case and projectile   88 millimeter round steel case and projectile  

Looks like German Flak88 round to me ,most likely a Finnish used case that has been stripped of the grey paint that you normally see them painted in

It is a ww2 88 shell then.I did not pay much for it.iam in the states.long it is ww2 era .the projectile is marked 44.the cartridge case is not marked.has a small number on it thanks alot.never see one here in the US

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast