Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Definition of tank parts (?)

Article about: Hello everyone ! I am from Russia, I use Google translator, I hope you will understand the essence. We walked in place of the 12th tank division and found a large metal pit. In this pit, a t

Default Definition of tank parts (?)

Hello everyone ! I am from Russia, I use Google translator, I hope you will understand the essence. We walked in place of the 12th tank division and found a large metal pit. In this pit, a track was found from Pz.KpfW.I Ausf.F. I ask for help in determining the remaining parts. Thank you all in advance!
    Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)Definition of tank parts (?)

Is anyone interested in the track from Pz.KpfW.I Ausf.F ?

Very rare finds, but I am not sure if all these parts are from a Pz 1 Ausf F. Do you think there is more to find or was it only small parts?

Dug up everything. Yes, I also think that the rest of the details are not from Pz.KpfW.I Ausf.F. And in this thread, the assessment is allowed?

Part 1 in the 3rd photo down looks like it might be a camshaft, part 4 in the first 2 photos looks like a gearbox selector guide plate.

Thank ! I wonder with what technique

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Part 1 in the 3rd photo down looks like it might be a camshaft, part 4 in the first 2 photos looks like a gearbox selector guide plate.
    And a 6 cylinder camshaft as well Paul. The Panzer 1 had a Krup 4cylinder petrol donk!
    More likely a lend lease truck - maybe a Studebaker 6x6

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Thanks so much for participating in the definition! The greatest interest is part 2 in the first two photos, very heavy, obviously tank.

Panzer 1 Ausf F had a Maybach HL45P 6 cylinder/100hp engine though.

And where can you evaluate the track?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast