Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.

Article about: Hi guy's, I'm glad you all enjoyed the last thread i placed on German WWII Bike's and hope ive responded to most.I have mentioned that i have photo's of the example's that were in the Allain

Default More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.

Hi guy's,
    I'm glad you all enjoyed the last thread i placed on German WWII Bike's and hope ive responded to most.I have mentioned that i have photo's of the example's that were in the Allain Rodeoux collection and auctioned off a year or so ago after he passed away (please correct me if i'm wrong).For those who don't know the name he was a guy who made Battlefield find's famous and many may remember him from After the Battle mag's.That's what got me into relic's in the first place so god love the man and may he rest in peace
    May have to do some kind of dedication on the relic forum as a tribute to a real character and spirit of France.He live's in the Normandy area and wondered around the battlefield's as a young boy and after the war preserved many item's exactly how they were found.He was restoring some of them in the later part of his life but unfortunatly ran out of time like many more of us may doLife is too short for what we do but that will never stop us Here are some photo's of what mister Rodeoux has preserved for us fellow relic hunter's and collector's alike

R.I.P Allain!

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.   More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.  

More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.   More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.  

More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.   More German Bike's.A.Rodeoux collection.