Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWI Aviation Collar Insignia

1. CThomas
    CThomas
    I figure I'd start this party off on the right foot. Any one want to talk about Aviation collar insignia? Enlisted & Officer alike....

Steve knows I've been very fortunate to pick up two large groups of collar insignia, along with a few odd-ball pieces here & there. Last count, I had about 90 pieces. I've been studying them closely, took some good pics & gaining some knowledge about construction methods. If you guys got any lingering questions about a certain piece of Aviation collar insignia in your collection, I just might be able to help you out.
    Hope all is well with yous guys (that's not a typo-it's a hold over from my days growing up in NY...)
    -Guido
  2. Steven M
    OK Chucky, hows about some photos for us...hmmmmmm?
  3. BEAST
    BEAST
    Donde esta el photos? I am learning to habla real good!
  4. CThomas
    CThomas
    Crap! I haven't been notified you guys replied to this little discussion. Let me see about gathering up a few scans for ya...
    Erick- Your Espa?ol is coming along just fine. Keep at it!
  5. CThomas
    CThomas
    Hey guys. How in the world to I attach images without using a host website? The only option I have right now is to click on that "Insert Image" link & that pops up a box for inserting an image via a web server. All of my photos are on the hard drive...
  6. AZPhil
    AZPhil
    Complain to the management!!!!!!!! Tell them we are not going to take this anymore and we deserve a paperclip for this group. WE WANT BANDWIDTH-WE WANT BANDWIDTH-WE WANT BANDWIDTH!!!!!!!! }8)
    Semper Fi
    Phil
  7. AZPhil
    AZPhil
    Hello anybody home???
    I just notice my last post was 2013 here.
    All Quite On The AF Front!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
Steyer Militaria - Down
Display your banner here