Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

British "OPFOR" Opposing Forces Helmet

Article about: Just to post up this Soviet style cold war period OPFOR helmet used by the British army for military exercise training and made of plastic material with a basic hard hat style cradle

Default British "OPFOR" Opposing Forces Helmet

Just to post up this Soviet style cold war period OPFOR helmet used by the British army for military exercise training and made of plastic material with a basic hard hat style cradle British "OPFOR" Opposing Forces HelmetBritish "OPFOR" Opposing Forces HelmetBritish "OPFOR" Opposing Forces HelmetBritish "OPFOR" Opposing Forces HelmetBritish "OPFOR" Opposing Forces Helmet
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement British "OPFOR" Opposing Forces Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Wonderfull!

I saw a turtle for sale recently with remains of a red star on the front, though rather stupidly did not buy it....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks Ethan and Jerry that is food for thought regarding other possible Opfor used helmets even including the venerable Turtle
    Regards James

Nice....I have a US one somewhere with side clips which slip over the edge of the M1 liner.....

‘Not seen a Brit one before.....

I know the Type you refer too Ade and quite rare to find i believe and if possible please could you post up here for comparison with this Brit version ,does yours have the high comb ?
    Regards James

..probably not the version you're thinking of.....

British "OPFOR" Opposing Forces HelmetBritish "OPFOR" Opposing Forces Helmet

Great score James what an addition to your Junk pile there! Happy Boxing Day Mate

James...mine is really flexible when the M1 liner’s not in place..yours looks more substantial. Was it local?

Cheers Rene' and all the best to you and yours
    Thanks for posting up your example Ade for comparison
    Regards James

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast