Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922

Article about: Recently found this what appears to be an early specimen. The feel is good in hand with wear difficult to fake , the storage has pulled the shape about and much fading evident . the buttons

Default Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922

Recently found what appears to be an early specimen. The feel is good in hand with wear difficult to fake , the storage has pulled the shape about and much fading evident . the buttons are early brass ones and the interior has some faded stampings one states ' Bistrov' i think . Another purple stamp a later destination . of a college of some sorts .Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922Attachment 755512
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922
    P
    Many

I am not a true expert on these Rob, but I do own a few original examples and my gut tells me to like this one also.

These buttons though; They appear to be different than the uppers and resemble postwar German made examples painted in that grey colour. Or is just the lighting?

And does the date truly read 1922? I would think that this is more 30X than 20X, but again, I am not an expert.

Cheers,
    Richie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early RKKA Budionovka winter cap to Infantry , Circa 1922  
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

I think it's a real one. The button are also correct for mid 20's. Very high quality brass, blued on factory
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks for input guys. Il take a couple better shots, the buttons are very fine detailed and all brass. the button blueing on the inner flap pair has survived perfectly ( you can see dust and slight rust bleed through to material ) wheras outside quite rubbed as expected. the storage has deformed the shape a bit and pushed the stitching about so it looks more shoddy than it is .