Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?

Article about: This is my first real post since becoming a member. I know I saw in an older post which factory was represented by 3KO, but can not locate it. Additionally, I'd just like to share my newest

Default My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?

This is my first real post since becoming a member. I know I saw in an older post which factory was represented by 3KO, but can not locate it. Additionally, I'd just like to share my newest acquisition from the Ukraine and hope you can all tell me a bit more about the other markings in it as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?   My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?  

My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?   My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?  

My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?  
    Attached Images Attached Images My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?  My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Ssh60 helmet wondering wich factory is 3KO?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Rob. Someone will be around shortly.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hello Rob,
    I put "3KO Russian helmet maker" in the Advanced search window at the top right of this page and got multiple hits.

https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...579j21658365j3

This one is where I found this info below.
    Kaska 3KO from 54r

They say
    "3KO (Zavod Krasniy Oktyabr ) Red October factory."

I hope that helps and also lets you know how to search for specific questions before having to ask.
    It is a great feature!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hey Rob, welcome. P-1 is Size 1 (small), and 72 is the year it was made. I don't believe the other numbers have any traceable significance, they're like batches or inspection numbers or something like that. Kevin