MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

one of my 2 caps

Article about: hi all, Here is one of my two caps, I found this one in Estonia some years ago, I just cleaned it because it was dust covered, I really don’t paid a lot for this cap but it’s was my firs

Default one of my 2 caps

hi all,
    Here is one of my two caps, I found this one in Estonia some years ago, I just cleaned it because it was dust covered, I really don’t paid a lot for this cap but it’s was my first Soviet cap, the beginning in the area for me.
    Feel free o tel my if it’s an after war .
    Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one of my 2 caps   one of my 2 caps  

one of my 2 caps   one of my 2 caps  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement one of my 2 caps
    P
    Many

Obr.55 Special troops enlisted mans visor cap, yours probably is dated from 1954-55 due to the manufactures label. A nice postwar cap though!

?

Visor cap of the military transportation service VOSO, model 1954. Could have been produced in 1954 - 1969.

Many thanks,
    Ok this one can’t come in my WWII Soviet corner.
    Do you know why the soldier changed the visor, regulations, damage or other?
    Again super guys,
    Fred

?

Repair is possible, and it is possible to replace the visor with a new one. In 1954, the visors of the 1947 model were replaced with a new model.one of my 2 caps
    one of my 2 caps

Ok, so it’s maybe a transitional cap M 47 to M54.
    Super document.

Hi Mixer, These colors do not correlate to specifically VOSO

Mixer, I hope it’s help for the color.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one of my 2 caps   one of my 2 caps  

one of my 2 caps  

?

Colleagues, you are absolutely right! My mistake. VOSO with light blue edging, but here there is - with blue. This cap could be worn by military personnel of engineering troops, communications troops, radio-technical troops, anti-aircraft searchlight troops, military topographers, road, construction units and airfield-engineering units. The stamp on the bottom of the cap is most likely "Ц.Э.П. комбинат увс мо. москва" - Central Experimental Sewing Plant of Department of clothing supply of the Ministry of Defense. Moscow
    Like this.
    one of my 2 caps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one of my 2 caps  

Spenwil73,

Like the visor. Has an actually worn appearance to it. in my opinion, a very nice cap.

Gerry C.

From the Finally Rainy High Plains of the Midwest U.S.A.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast