Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?

Article about: Hello everyone, This visor cap has me quite stumped. I'm aware of the late Soviet chinstrap and 1953 model cap star and incorrect buttons. Looks like the visor has also been replaced and is

Default RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?

Hello everyone, This visor cap has me quite stumped. I'm aware of the late Soviet chinstrap and 1953 model cap star and incorrect buttons. Looks like the visor has also been replaced and is heavily distressed. Though I like the crown material, what do you all think?

RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RKKA Cavalry visor cap.. well made fake or real?
    P
    Many

Wonder why the stamp is not faded in such a heavily worn cap? Overall wear is not consistant either. Visor is weirdly attached on the left, underside. Just some observations.

I agree with Marcel. My question... why does the makers and date stamp look like it been applied over the stains? Looks recent. If worn as heavily as this appears I would expect too see some fading or wear to the stamp. Some melding or cross contamination of the two in one way or another? Maybe it's the photos???

Gerry C.

From the Dry High Plains of the Midwest U.S.A.

Hello Spenwill,

Not a good cap in my opinion. The marking is also not original.

Best regards
    Gabriele

Thank you all for the inputs!

?

Reproduction.