Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russian Helmet WW2?

Article about: i have found this helmet on the local fleemarkt and the seller told me that it was from the Red Army in WW2 does anybody of you experts know further detail

Default Russian Helmet WW2?

i have found this helmet on the local fleemarkt and the seller told me that it was from the Red Army in WW2
    does anybody of you experts know further detail
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Helmet WW2?   Russian Helmet WW2?  

Russian Helmet WW2?   Russian Helmet WW2?  

Russian Helmet WW2?   Russian Helmet WW2?  

Russian Helmet WW2?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Helmet WW2?
    P
    Many

?

I do not collect red army stuff, but that liner is a fake german helmet liner, don't know why its in there.
    As for the rest of it, not 100 % sure but I think that the rivets on the helmet are wrong, like I said I don't collect red army stuff.

Bavarian, the helmet is Czech and postwar. Possible the seller is making an honest mistake as the shell is similar to Russian. Kevin

?

Quote by pupapup View Post
    Bavarian, the helmet is Czech and postwar. Possible the seller is making an honest mistake as the shell is similar to Russian. Kevin
    Czech postwar? Thats interesting, I thought the liner was an attempt at a german helmet liner.

?

Czech M60 IMO.

Hello

It is a Czeck VZ53.
    It is part of the initial ones with a soviet M40 shell and the Czeck liner (close to the M39 liner)

Bruno

?

There is a soviet M40 shell with the Czeck liner. Standard post-war Czech conversion of Soviet helmets M40 for unification of liners.

thanks for helping ,i thought it would be an SSH-39 which has been convertet into an SSH-40.After the war it come to the Czech Army and was equipped there with an new Liner
    im not an expert of russian helmets yet

?

Not this way. It is the SSH-40, transferred from the USSR to the Czech army, and then adapted for the M53 liner liner by the Czechs.

?

Sorry. I answered too fast.
    It is a Czech M 53 indeed.
    Here is mine: with marking TK 2.

Russian Helmet WW2?Russian Helmet WW2?