Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on a Ssh-39

Article about: Hello all, I found a Dream helmet for sale, this rather nice looking Ssh-39. I wanted to ensure it was legitimate before pulling the trigger as the helmet appears fully legit to me. thank yo

Default Thoughts on a Ssh-39

Hello all, I found a Dream helmet for sale, this rather nice looking Ssh-39. I wanted to ensure it was legitimate before pulling the trigger as the helmet appears fully legit to me. thank you all!

Thoughts on a Ssh-39Thoughts on a Ssh-39Thoughts on a Ssh-39Thoughts on a Ssh-39Thoughts on a Ssh-39Thoughts on a Ssh-39

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on a Ssh-39
    P
    Many

I’m not an expert on these helmets but I’ve seen a few original examples over the years but I don’t see any red flags here, I believe the stamps on these are usually faked? I also tried looking for an original example a year ago and they seem to be quite hard to find.

I love that helmet and would buy it in a second. Is that bright lime green really the color or does it just look that way under the light? I haven't seen one that bright before.

Kevin

I think it is just the lighting. although yes it does appear very green

If you don’t buy it please let me know where it’s being sold and I will buy it

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Private message me my friend.

Dom
    ?

It's a good helmet, however be careful not to overpay because it still suffered ...

what do you call overpay Dom?at 450 Euro not the most expensive SSH39 i've seen.

Dom
    ?

The helmet is well stitched in places, the rust is not superficial and even when treating the shell, traces will remain. The liner and the chin strap have suffered from the ravages of time too. The price is not excessive but it must be taken into account, it is only my humble opinion of course ...

Hello,
    for me, it's a very nice piece, not so easy to find and with a reasonable price ... great find!