Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Weird liner on SSH-39

Article about: I came across this SSH-39 helmet in a Finnish auction site. I have a couple SSh-39 helmets in my own collection and I have seen many more. But I have never seen a liner like this. So the que

Default Weird liner on SSH-39

I came across this SSH-39 helmet in a Finnish auction site. I have a couple SSh-39 helmets in my own collection and I have seen many more. But I have never seen a liner like this. So the question is that have you ever seen a liner like this in a SSH 39 helmet? Also I don't like the ink stamp on this helmet.
    This particular seller has a really mixed history. He has sold some really good stuff but also obvious fakes, that he has claimed to be authentic. And I'm not going to bid this helmet because personally I suspect at least the liner and the ink stamp being fake.
    But I'm curious to know what you think.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird liner on SSH-39   Weird liner on SSH-39  

Weird liner on SSH-39   Weird liner on SSH-39  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weird liner on SSH-39
    P
    Many

?

Hi, this helmet looks like a Ssh 38.2. It is the last modifed Ssh 36 who led to the Ssh 39. It is still fited with the Ssh 36 liner & corrugated metal bumper. The photos are not good. Could be a gem or ??? Thanks for posting. Jack
    Last edited by Jack59; 03-15-2023 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Precision for metal bumper.

?

Fake liner, fake ink stamp.

Apparently the same seller has two really sketchy helmets more. First one is blockade type ssh 36 with a 39 liner, fake star and really odd chinstrap.
    And then there is this even weirder ssh39 than the first one I posted.
    Unfortunately this seller is "I know what I got" type of a guy and doesn't believe when someone points out some flaws of his helmets.
    I really hope that you guys could point out everything that is wrong in these helmets. Especially the ssh 39's. If two ssh39 helmets have this same kind of fake liner system there is a chance that more will come up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weird liner on SSH-39   Weird liner on SSH-39  

Weird liner on SSH-39  
    Attached Images Attached Images Weird liner on SSH-39  Weird liner on SSH-39 

?

An asshand's hickey