Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

What is that cap?

Article about: Hello Everyone! I found this hat in my grandfather's basement, he said he bought it at a flea market some 40 years ago. I am not familiar with such caps, which is why I researched and it loo

Default What is that cap?

Hello Everyone!

I found this hat in my grandfather's basement, he said he bought it at a flea market some 40 years ago.

I am not familiar with such caps, which is why I researched and it looks like a cap of the "Luftstreitkräfte" (Air Force) of the NVA.

But here is the big question: why does the cap have an anchor? is it a cheap fake? In addition, I could nowhere recognize these stars, are they too fake?

I don't know if the cap is original or just a cheap and ridiculous fake, that's why I'm asking here now.

Thanks for any Help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is that cap?   What is that cap?  

What is that cap?   What is that cap?  

What is that cap?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is that cap?
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up

Hello 1Seagull!

This is an original Soviet Visor Hat from the Soviet Union, not from DDR.
    In this case is a Soviet Air Force Officer visor hat mod. "service" 1975/'91.

What is that cap?
    An example.

Unfortunately you have some wrong badges on your cap (anchor and lateral stars), that's because the seller tried to make the cap more attractive to buyers.
    Anyway if you want, stars can be removed easily and replacing the navy anchor with the correct air force one.

Regards