Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info

Article about: Wow one eagle head looks like a duck,tab is dated 1937,other has almost all of the green OD paint tab dated 1940,both vets buys,look ok?

Default 2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info

Wow one eagle head looks like a duck,tab is dated 1937,other has almost all of the green OD paint tab dated 1940,both vets buys,look ok?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info   2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info  

2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info   2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info  

2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info   2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info
    P
    Many

Both buckles are good IMO TC. The bottom one is Bernhard Haarmaan. Best regards.

Brian

Wehrmacht Heer buckle Makers

Ben's thread on heer buckles look at post #6 for reference.

Two very nice buckles, the aluminium Aurich buckle is a gem, still retains a lot of its green paint, not so often seen. Also the Aurich eagle is quite distinct amongst Heer buckles
    Ben

Nice buckles
    Ben is right, the Aurich buckle is a gem, also the Aurich Heer alu buckles have distiinct eagle heads

I have an Aurich Heer alu buckle in my collection but its leather tab is unmarked

Great Aurich, here's mine, but I would love to have had your.2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info2 army buckles with tabs,vet bringbacks,info

?

Both nice buckles. And as the other guys said, the 1937 Aurich is extremely nice

Thanks guys I appreciate it!Just noticed one is steel other aluminum.I imagine the paint stuck better to the metal buckles.