Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Berg & Nolte

Article about: Hi guys can I get your opinions on this one. Has it been repainted? When I compare it to a similar one Ben has under makers i think it is good. Just not 100% sure. Mainly to how good paint i

?

Default Berg & Nolte

Hi guys can I get your opinions on this one. Has it been repainted? When I compare it to a similar one Ben has under makers i think it is good. Just not 100% sure. Mainly to how good paint is. As always appreciate your thoughts and time. ALBerg & NolteBerg & NolteBerg & NolteBerg & Nolte
    Last edited by AllanM; 09-01-2019 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Another question

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Berg & Nolte
    P
    Many

Original late war buckle, paint good for me but the prongs look replaced, can we get a pic of them
    Ben

?

Thanks for your reply Ben. These are the only pictures i have sorry. Will see what it gets up to at auction. If i am successful will post more pics. Thanks again. AL

?

I don’t like the cut of the prongs. If it has been replaced it really hurts the value. You can find nice ones with the right prong bar for $125-150 in excellent to mint condition . You should be under $100 if the prongs are replaced.

?

Thanks Kirby appreciate your thoughts.

Nice buckle
    IMO no red flags, the cut of the prongs is a typical feature of the B&N steel Heer buckles

?

I may be wrong although i will ask. On page 143 of peter nash book bottom photo shows a fake b&n. When i look closely at the T i see the same thing and therefore its a fake. I am getting to the age where i think i need glasses though. Anyone else see this? As always thanks for your time.

The buckle is fine nothing wrong with it, prongs and sleeve prob ok but another pic of them would confirm it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Berg & Nolte   Berg & Nolte  

Berg & Nolte  
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben. Just going on the book. Will take more pics if i win. Sorry for late reply we lost all comms fishing down southern ocean.