Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann Osang

Article about: Welcome! I could not find information on the buckle with the stigma. Could you tell something about it and the price for the buckle and hitch. PS: Sorry for my English =)

maklay
    ?

Default Buckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann Osang

Welcome!
    I could not find information on the buckle with the stigma. Could you tell something about it and the price for the buckle and hitch.
    PS: Sorry for my English =)
    Buckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann OsangBuckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann OsangBuckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann OsangBuckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann OsangBuckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann Osang

2. # ADS

Nice worn original buckle by Overhoff with a catch. For the condition you are looking at between $60-80
    Ben

A little worn but a nice buckle!....

BTW welcome to the forum, just moved your thread to the buckle sub forum. The hook is not by by Osang BTW
    Ben

?

Default Hook

Welcome to the forum... I believe somewhere it was listed as Adolf Groman & Sohn.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann Osang   Buckle OLC & hitch G.H.O Gustav Hermann Osang  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Do you know where that link is G?
    Ben

?

I saw it on a dealers site some time ago, When after the fact I had posted for help on my example.. I could be wrong.. I shall see If I saved the file but I may have lost it since that PC recently was replaced...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks G
    Ben

maklay
    ?

Thank you for your help.
    Regards, Max