Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dak?

Article about: Hello lads find some as it said DAK tropical belt and buckle maker (D&C),want your opinion about this belt and buckle and also what maker stands for D&C? Many thx and regards Rolands

Default Dak?

Hello lads find some as it said DAK tropical belt and buckle maker (D&C),want your opinion about this belt and buckle and also what maker stands for D&C?

Many thx and regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dak?   Dak?  

Dak?   Dak?  

Dak?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dak?
    P
    Many

?

D&C is Dransfeld and Company. I like the belts with the sewn adjustment holes. The buckle is nice but without a web tab it isn't considered Tropical.

Thx for response but if its not tropical than what kind of belt is it,its not standart Wermacht belt as well?

MAP
    ?

Quote by rolandsfpr View Post
    Thx for response but if its not tropical than what kind of belt is it,its not standart Wermacht belt as well?
    Kirby is saying the belt is tropical, but the buckle would need to have a tab of webbing to be considered to be tropical.

See my example here.

DAK Belt and Buckle
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Question ; Could it be possible that the tab had been removed at some point?

I have never seen a Dransfeld Heer buckle with a web tab, for me the buckles has been added to the belt
    Ben

?

If the prong bar is painted then the buckle probably never had a web tab or a leather tab. Dransfeld did produce tropical buckles and 1942 was the year they mostly stopped using all tabs. The buckle is very nice and could be used on a web belt or leather belt. Dealers love to call any Heer buckle with a lighter colored finish tropical. They want to bump the price. Same thing with the blue/black late war buckles they love to call Kriegsmarine.

Many thx for your replies guys much appreceated ,Kirby is right I dont think so this buckle has web tab also search on ethernet I found same Dransfeld tropical buckle(at least dealer call it like that)which dont had any tab on it also number 1 from year 1941 was missing, saw few of them like that,contact dealer and asked him few questions about it ,let see his response!

Hi all again so I contact the guy and he responded to me:Yes that belt is really a fine example of a near mint DAK belt and buckle.I asked about the tab and webbing :the webbing tab is made of canvass and is sewn onto the main belt.The canvass tab is a separate piece sewn into the belt and acts like a tab normally we see made of leather on regular army belts.Also he send me much more pictures with the belt and buckle!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dak?   Dak?  

Dak?   Dak?  

Dak?   Dak?  

Dak?   Dak?  

?

Hello, not really liking the answer you were given, seems a bit contrived, but hey, I've been wrong before, just my opinion.. We'll see what the others think.. I really like the buckle though and the belt too.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast