Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked

Article about: I do not really collect Heer Buckles but this I could not refuse. A nice matching set. A tabbed Aluminium Heer - Gebruder Gloefeld. Dated 1938 with a matching Belt, leather maker Gustav Schi

?

Default Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked

I do not really collect Heer Buckles but this I could not refuse.

A nice matching set.

A tabbed Aluminium Heer - Gebruder Gloefeld. Dated 1938 with a matching Belt, leather maker Gustav Schiele and clip by Schmole, both dated 1938.

Additionally, regimental mark - 8/GJR/139 - Fighting in Narvik 1940

Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment MarkedGebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked
    P
    Many

Nice set and a nice buckle, quite a distinct eagle with this maker with it "flat head"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked   Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked  

Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked   Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked  

Ben

?

Killer buckle Ben.. The eagle looks mean!!

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked   Gebruder Gloefeld - Matching Buckle and Belt - Regiment Marked  

Ah one of my old buckles I used to own
    Ben

Great kit!

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Great kit!
    Thanks mate

Especially the belt.

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Especially the belt.
    You cannot beat the belt mate! Its a keeper for me!