Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German steel buckle and belt

Article about: Hello all, This WW2 German belt and buckle are being sold locally. I believe this piece to be original... but then again these are pieces I typically don’t collect. The gentleman that’s

Default German steel buckle and belt

Hello all,

This WW2 German belt and buckle are being sold locally. I believe this piece to be original... but then again these are pieces I typically don’t collect.

The gentleman that’s selling the piece stated that he purchased it in Munich in the 80’s. He’s asking $125.00... fair price?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German steel buckle and belt   German steel buckle and belt  

German steel buckle and belt   German steel buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German steel buckle and belt
    P
    Many

If it were actually an SS set, that price would be a steal.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

The buckles tab looks like a F.W. Assman maker mark, Better pics of the front and rear of the buckle would be nice, in this condition I guess the price is fair although I would see if he bites for a $100.00, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Any particular reason this was posted in the SS Uniforms and Insignia section?
    Ralph
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you both for your comments... I don’t think I’m going to get better pics. Older gentleman getting rid of some stuff and I believe I got all the pics I’m gonna get.

He did give me pics of a few more things he’s selling... I’m mostly a WW2 gun collector and these other items are far beyond my knowledge... but I will share with the forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German steel buckle and belt   German steel buckle and belt  

Sorry Ralph... my fault. Picked the wrong section

Moved to the correct section of the forum.
    Ralph.