Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GH Osang Herr alu buckle question

Article about: Hello All GH Osang Heer alu buckles I know are GHO marked under the prongs post, some of you knows some unmarked example?

Default GH Osang Herr alu buckle question

Hello
    All GH Osang Heer alu buckles I know are GHO marked under the prongs post, some of you knows some unmarked example?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GH Osang Herr alu buckle question
    P
    Many

The well know advanced collector KC1 (Dan) posted this tabbed example years ago in WAF: Osang marked Heer tab - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Dan please can you tell me if your buckle is marked?
    Thanks!

Hello Ivan. I have a buckle without marking, but in one Russian collection there is such an Osang.GH Osang Herr alu buckle questionGH Osang Herr alu buckle questionGH Osang Herr alu buckle questionGH Osang Herr alu buckle question

Stunning buckle!!
    Thanks Yuri
    Can you post pics of your unmarked example

Of Course Ivan. It's not very good, but for another year, 1937.GH Osang Herr alu buckle questionGH Osang Herr alu buckle questionGH Osang Herr alu buckle questionI can't find another one yet(((

Thanks Yuri

I got this unmarked example, very worn but the Osang Heer alu buckles are really hard to find
    The tab also is 1937 marked, the sewn looks original and the eagle bad the Osang characteristics but is unmarked

The thread looks very good. Maybe there were two stamps ???

Yes possibly two different dies, remember that all Osang Heer steel buckles are unmarked

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    The well know advanced collector KC1 (Dan) posted this tabbed example years ago in WAF: Osang marked Heer tab - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Thanks!
    Hello Ivan - I apologize for my lengthy delay in responding to this thread and to your ask. My 1937 tabbed aluminum OSANG buckle is not mm on the buckle. IMO, I do not think the 1937 OSANG buckles were maker marked. As for dies - I believe a new one was made for each new year production run.

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Thanks!
    Hello Ivan - I apologize for my lengthy delay in responding to this thread and to your ask. My 1937 tabbed aluminum OSANG buckle is not mm on the buckle. IMO, I do not think the 1937 OSANG buckles were maker marked. As for dies - I believe a new one was made for each new year production run.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast