Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

gott mit uns belt buckle

Article about: Hi there,Im new to this forum and i was wondering if anyone could tell me the value of this belt buckle, please Thanks MIke

Default Re: gott mit uns belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gott mit uns belt buckle
    P
    Many

well im a storage buyer and i come across things like this all the time and i think its neat to read about different things like this so yes and no.I will be on here reading about different things and asking questions.

Quote by dallastribe View Post
    well im a storage buyer and i come across things like this all the time and i think its neat to read about different things like this so yes and no.I will be on here reading about different things and asking questions.
    Hi Mike,

I am glad you will be sticking around. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE to help people. Unfortunately, all too often, people will post a thread, use and abuse us for a free appraisal, and then are never heard from again.

If you feel so inclined, donating to the forum (neon green link seen above) to help keep it up and running would be greatly appreciated.

Buckle is indeed original and by Gustav Brehmer, Markneukirchen.
    Ben

sorry i just found this site and im gonna try to understand what all goes on here so i really cant justify giving money out on something im not sure if im gonna like.Maybe in the future i might be willing to donate but as of right now i really cant sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2