MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

Article about: You are correct: a fake. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

Yep good price as I'd pay that and maybe a fraction more

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?

I do like the 2 piece Heer buckle whilst i think the Rodo one is a fake. just my opinion.
    Regards

Matt

Good Deal on the Heer Buckle!

AWESOME deal on the heer buckle....I've seen some go for over $200!
    Congrats! Go get it buddy!

Rob

?

that looks a very nice heer,but as others have said the rodos a stinker for sure rgds Dave

?

The 2 peice early left facing heer is genuine & a bargain at $75, the Rodo SS is a very bad FAKE

Adam, the Heer buckle looks ok at first glance, I would need better pics of the eagle and pics of the prongs to be 100% The RODO (Robert Dold Offenburg) as everyone has stated is a fake, could you please post that in the SS fakes thread please
    Ben

Hi, guys. Just wanted to let you all know I finally got the Heer buckle....Thanks so much for the help and support. I will take some better pictures of it when it arrives and post a few here. So to be clear, we think it's probably a made-only in 1936 Heer Parade Buckle? I know Rob said he's seen these go for over $200 USD but does anyone have an opinion as to what mine's worth considering condition? I haven't been able to find an example for sale online to compare and judge.

Thanks again, all!
    Best,
    Adam

Adam, left facing buckles can go for silly money, I had a nickel one which was also a Tunnerbund conversion with a rare maker mark, lets say when I sold it it went for alot of money. The pricing for yours is about right, its aluminium, two piece with no maker mark
    Ben

I just came across a couple SS Officer Buckles on sale by a well known dealer. I know that any enlisted buckle with the SS in a diamond is a fake, but if you'll notice on the 2 pictures I've provided, the Officer's buckles have the SS in a diamond. Does the same hold true if the Officer's buckle has the SS in the diamond? Seems to me if the enlisted SS diamond is a fake, then the Officer's SS diamond would be a fake also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?   Heer Aluminum Belt Buckle Unmarked and Waffen SS Buckle marked REDO: Authentic buckles?  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast