Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Belt 1941 stamped.

Article about: Hi guys, I am searching for a Heer Belt and found one but I need a second opinion. Now, this seller has a nice Belt, without Buckle, for sale which is also stamped CARL HEPTING & CO STGT

Default Heer Belt 1941 stamped.

Hi guys,

I am searching for a Heer Belt and found one but I need a second opinion.
    Now, this seller has a nice Belt, without Buckle, for sale which is also stamped CARL HEPTING & CO STGT.FEUEBACH 1941.
    I have done some research and came to the following conclusions.

-According to the website of Hepcos Geschichte the maker Carl.... did produce belts until 1943 when the Nazi's confiscated the Hepcos areal and went from building belts to Bombs. This belt is marked 1941, so in the same period they still produced belts. (Hepcos Geschichte - keine gewohnliche Manufaktur | Hepco Manufactory)

-I couldn't find any other belt with the same mark, maybe because it's a rare piece? I did found a belt with stamp GFG 1943, the gfg refers CARL HEPTING & CO STGT.FEUEBACH produced in 1943. Could it be that the stamp has changed from 1941 to 1943? (Example: Equipment belt marked gfg 43 size 95 – fjm44)

-I also did found a frog with the exact same stamp and 1941. (Previous post in warrelics back in 2013: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/k98-b...lingen-373816/)

-it's hard for me to decide if this might be a real belt or just a repro, the belt itself looks quite good and in a good condition, which is also suspicious. See the pics below.

Thanks in advance,

Spanish Soldier

Heer Belt 1941 stamped.Heer Belt 1941 stamped.Heer Belt 1941 stamped.Heer Belt 1941 stamped.Heer Belt 1941 stamped.Heer Belt 1941 stamped.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt 1941 stamped.
    P
    Many

IMO the belt is a nice original example

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    imo the belt is a nice original example
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Good condition = unissued.
    Carl Hepting also made helmet chinstraps ......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hello,
    It is an original leather belt. Carl Hepting produced different leather items for the german army, like belts, frogs, ammunition pouches, etc....
    No problem with this one
    German manufacturers had to change their production markings from 1940 in order to hide from allied intelligence. some did it in 1940, some in 1941. The letters code was used by some manufacturers until the end of the war, while others used the RBNr between late 1942 to 1945.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks for the help guys!

Another one from my collection

Heer Belt 1941 stamped.

Heer Belt 1941 stamped.

Heer Belt 1941 stamped.