Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl

Article about: Hello everybody, I hope all is well. I found this forum while doing research on a belt buckle that I found in a storage locker. From what I've learned so far, I believe the item I have is qu

?

Default Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl

Hello everybody, I hope all is well.

I found this forum while doing research on a belt buckle that I found in a storage locker. From what I've learned so far, I believe the item I have is quite uncommon.

It's a complete belt with Heer buckle. It is stamped St. Merkl 1937 Nurnberg. I was wondering what people think regarding the scarcity and desirability of this particular maker / year combo, as well as what you would consider the overall condition of the aluminum buckle to be.

Thanks so much for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl   Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl  

Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl   Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl  

Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl   Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Belt Buckle - 1937 Nurnberg St. Merkl
    P
    Many

Very nice been there set
    St. Merkel is a seldom seen maker but not a rare one

?

Thanks! Regarding the year, 1937, is that on the less common side of things? I know that WWII was 1939 - 1945, so this would obviously predate that, but what does that mean in relation to this item? I have no clue. Thanks again.