Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.

Article about: Hi Gents, Couple of pics of an item I could purchase. No mm on buckle or belt I could see. Would appreciate some info on this item if possible. Thanks in advance for any help. Cheers Grant

Default Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.

Hi Gents,
    Couple of pics of an item I could purchase.
    No mm on buckle or belt I could see.
    Would appreciate some info on this item if possible.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Cheers
    Grant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.   Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.  

Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.   Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.  

Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.   Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.  

Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.
    P
    Many

?

Light duty belt would not have been used in combat or in the field, I believe the buckle is genuine, a nice been there, done that set nonetheless..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer belt and buckle for your inspection.  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks for the info. I might see if I can get the original belt from the fake ss buckle I posted yesterday .That belt looks sturdier.
    Cheers
    Grant