Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war

Article about: Hello everyone Following the bourse militaria de ciney Sunday, October 29, 2023 I bought this beautiful belt HEER all I know about it is that it is middle of war and is manufactured by Drans

Default HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war

Hello everyone

Following the bourse militaria de ciney Sunday, October 29, 2023 I bought this beautiful belt HEER all I know about it is that it is middle of war and is manufactured by Dransfeld & Co for the hook and leather but the buckle I do not know if it is a Dransfeld & Co or a reassembly since it bears no marking
    Have a nice day!
    Sincerely
    LéoHEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-warHEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-warHEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war   HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war
    P
    Many

I think that the buckle maker is B Haarmann

Do you have an estimation for this belt and Buckle

Quote by Bilou02 View Post
    Do you have an estimation for this belt and Buckle
    150€ ?

thank you, I just wanted to know if it was worth a lot or not even if the buckle and the leather are not from the same manufacturer, after all I still have the impression that the buckle and the belt have fairly similar wear so is that the period repair is a viable hypothesis

Après quelques recherches j'ai l'impression qu'elle ressemble plus à une Noelle&Hueck Lüdenscheid au niveau de la forme de la tête , des détails et ect
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HEER buckle manufacturer identification mid-war  

?

Hello,
    The hook catch on the back speaks for the manufacturer Haarmann from Lüdenscheid, Imo....
    The aluminum hook on the belt, andprocessed from 1936 to 1941 . The buckle was probably produced from around /away ~1943-45 (late war) . The set was not originally issued together but rather was brought together and worn after 1943.
    Regards
    The kabl

Hello, thank you for confirming the manufacturer, so the assumption of war repair during the year 43 or between 43-45 is likely and given the similar wear of the buckle and leather, I bought this belt to a pro site whose name I do not remember but it looks like not a reassembly felt because we see the marks of the tips of the buckle on the leather are quite pronounced.
    Sincerely
    Léo

?

Hello,
    Basically, belts with aluminum hooks do not belong to steel buckles. The production period does not match.
    The fact that these ensembles were occasionally mixed up during the course of the war ( losed /damage) is also confirmed and undisputedly possible...
    A summary of the pieces after the war is also possible, unfortunately it is not a textbook ensemble

Regards
    The kabl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast