Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?

Article about: I am trying to learn something from collecting and then I get thrown for a loop more frequently than not. This was a fleabay item that sold for \\$659 US. What am I missing? Trying to learn so

Default Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?

I am trying to learn something from collecting and then I get thrown for a loop more frequently than not. This was a fleabay item that sold for $659 US. What am I missing? Trying to learn something from this. I would have somewhat passed as a reproduction from the poor quality pics. All opinions are appreciated and might be good for others as well unless I am just that dumb which could be as well.
    John

Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?
    P
    Many

I saw this item as well, although I wish I could help I will be watching this thread as I have the same question.

It looks like an original DAK buckle made by Berg & Nolte, Ludenscheid in 1942.
    I haven't seen that exact type of tab before though.
    Kinda "minty" too.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks like a home made tab from some equipment ..... is that a press stud??
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Looks like a home made tab from some equipment ..... is that a press stud??
    Beyond my knowledge but I was not a fan on the construction. Might have passed up a great deal from lack of knowledge though.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Might have passed up a great deal from lack of knowledge though.
    John
    Not at that price.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A strange tab, a similar tab on a different buckle went for $135.00 on auction, usually the tropical buckles command a better price ( $500-600 ) depending on quality and maker due to collectability and scarcity. The one at auction was very close to what you have shown notwithstanding a different buckle which I personally don't care for. I have attached a traditional web tabbed Berg and Nolte for comparison. There were also many variants as to the color of the buckle and tabs on originals. Hopefully one of the other buckle guys can weigh in at some point.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?   Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?  

Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?   Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?  

Attached Images Attached Images Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Guys these were a limited buckle manufactured for the Italian campaign. there is also a belt that goes with it if you can find a set. A high price but for a rare buckle in very good condition
    Ben

?

If I remember correctly B&N, B Haarmann and. Ernie Schneider used this type tab. I was amazed the buckle went for $659. I was watching it sit at $306 till the last few seconds. Here is my set. The belts are much harder to find than the buckles.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?   Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?  

Heer Buckle opinions What am I missing?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast