Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer CTD 43 silver

Article about: New to my collection is this silver finished CTD 1943 Heer buckle. You can also find these CTD 1943 buckles with a green finish and a blue black late war finish. Ii also have a CTD 1943 Gold

?

Default Heer CTD 43 silver

New to my collection is this silver finished CTD 1943 Heer buckle. You can also find these CTD 1943 buckles with a green finish and a blue black late war finish. I also have a CTD 1943 Gold KM buckle. Not sure why they produced them with the silver finish but everyone I have found on the forums is in mint unissued condition. These may have never left the factory.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer CTD 43 silver   Heer CTD 43 silver  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer CTD 43 silver
    P
    Many

?

Hello Kirby,
    Very nice...
    Here is my CTD 1943 in silver...
    It is assumed that these buckles are / should be sold as self-purchased pieces... Maybe just a myth..
    Best rHeer CTD 43 silverHeer CTD 43 silverHeer CTD 43 silveregards
    The kabl

Heer buckle: Silver c.t.d. 1943

?

Thanks for posting your example. I only consider the four tab buckles as private purchase. By 1943 the four tab buckles were silver painted zinc and your don’t find many of these buckles. Not much demand by that time of the war. Never say never but I doubt these were private purchase buckles.

Nice buckle, i saw silver WH buckle with white webbing tab. Could these be Afrika corps?

?

Jirka,
    Please show...Not more than a "handful" of them are known.
    Thx,
    The kabl

?

The white web tab GB silver painted Luftwaffe and Heer buckles are very rare. I don’t know what their purpose was. You can also find silver painted Overhoff and Cie Heer buckles.

I meant this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer CTD 43 silver  

?

A Bakelite Heer is the only Heer buckle I would pick over a white tab GB. A dealer has a near mint one on his site for a couple of years. I guess everyone thinks 4250 euros is way over priced.

I have in my collection a Luftwaffe a GB silver buckle with white web tab I bought it years ago for $ 450…
    Also I have this silver Dr Franke & Co:

Heer CTD 43 silver

Heer CTD 43 silver

Heer CTD 43 silver

?

I like the buckle. It is interesting the GB is 41, the Dr. F is 42 and the CTD is 43. They didn’t all use silver at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast