Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?

Article about: Hey, guys. Was wondering what you thought of these two buckles as far as authenticity and worth/what I should expect to pay due to condition. They look good but I just don't have the experie

Exclamation Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?

Hey, guys. Was wondering what you thought of these two buckles as far as authenticity and worth/what I should expect to pay due to condition. They look good but I just don't have the experience to tell. I will post pics of two other buckles from this same lot in a separate thread.

Thanks so much for the input.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?   Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?  

Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?   Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?  

Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?   Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?  

Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?

Hi Adam, both of these are bad.

The Heer buckle should not be RZM marked.

The SS is a known fake and should be found in the rogues gallery.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Heer and SS Belt Buckles, RZM Marked and Numbered: Authentic buckles?

Adam, both buckles are bad fakes
    Ben

Yes, they are bad, as well as indications given in rogues gallery check out the "ears" on the ss buckle you posted they are turned upwards and not at almost rt. angles with the side of the buckle sides, a good indicator of a bad buckle. Cheers, Roland.