Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Aurich Twins

Article about: Hello gents. Was outside and playing with my camera to day (or was I playing with my militaria) Anyway, I took some new pictures of my German belt buckles, and first out are my two late war,

?

Default My Aurich Twins

Hello gents. Was outside and playing with my camera to day (or was I playing with my militaria) Anyway, I took some new pictures of my German belt buckles, and first out are my two late war, steel buckle made of Herman Aurich in 1944.
    One them have been in my collection for many years, and the last came in last year. Both were found near the place where I live, and I guessing that the Germans must have left a lot of this buckles when they surrender in 1945. There were lots of military activity during the war in my county, and leftovers from the Germans are found all the time.

Hope you like my Aurich twins

Best regards
    Arvid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Aurich Twins   My Aurich Twins  

My Aurich Twins   My Aurich Twins  

My Aurich Twins  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Aurich Twins
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Aurich Twins

Arvid, I love Aurich buckles, I think they are so characteristic, I love the eagle, so different to the other makers, and the characteristic "thin ears" just love em. And nice to see a 44 dated one, quite hard to get hold, I will enclose a couple of pics to add to yours
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Aurich Twins   My Aurich Twins  

My Aurich Twins  
    Ben

?

Ahh. more brothers and sisters Yes, the Aurich made buckles are lovely. Hope others add theirs buckles too the tread.
    I had the first one in a long time, before I saw it was made i 1944. This type of Aurich buckles have very tiny markings.

Best regards
    Arvid

Hi agv44, here's my couple. Bit of a family reunion!!! Ben will recognise one of his former charges. Both have the standard HA monogram & are dated 42 overstamped 43 (see other thread below), Cheers, Richard.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...aurich-1148-2/

?

Sweet buckles If I had knew there was an Aurich tread in here, I would have used this. Now I have a question: When do they start too use crank catch, and what are the most common catch, crank or ordinary?

Best regards

Arvid

Hi Arvid, I've always assumed the crank catch was rarer. As for when they started using them I'm not sure, Cheers, Richard.

Lovely buckles guys...I love Aurichs!
    Arvid,the Germans definitely left an amazing quantity of stuff in Norway,in fact a well known Italian collector and militaria dealer (top-end equipment from aircraft spares to complete radio stations) comes to your Country several times each years and brings back with him boatloads of stuff!
    Cheers
    Manny

Default The Black Sheep of the Aurich family

Aurich HJ's with quite different styles of "crank catches".

Default Re: The Black Sheep of the Aurich family

Quote by David North View Post
    Aurich HJ's with quite different styles of "crank catches".
    Amazing stuff
    Manny

?

Never seen this type of catch before. Now you must show us the front of them

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast