MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NOWA Heer Buckle and Belt - Name of owner written on belt

Article about: Hello friends. I was recently in Rome and purchased my 1st authentic ( I think) German Heer belt and buckle. I only came to these forums after i made the purchase. After perusing many "

Default NOWA Heer Buckle and Belt - Name of owner written on belt

Hello friends.
    I was recently in Rome and purchased my 1st authentic ( I think) German Heer belt and buckle. I only came to these forums after i made the purchase. After perusing many "fake " threads my buckle doesn' t appear to have any obvious signs of forgery such as pigeon head or Batman . Would appreciate any opinions from the experts on the site. I cannot see any maker marks on the belt. "NOWA " is stamped under the roller bar on the underside of the buckle which I know is a known maker. Also a name is written in pen on the belt. It appears to be "Uffe B. Weg". Both the belt and buckle look heavily used and worn.Thanks for any and all help !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt   NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt  

NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt   NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt  

NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt   NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt  

NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NOWA Heer  Buckle and Belt  - Name of owner written on belt
    P
    Many

?

All original. You might be able to make out the maker on the tab. Maybe 10% of the belts I have owned have had a name written on them.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Antuichus View Post
    ...... After perusing many "fake " threads my buckle doesn' t appear to have any obvious signs of forgery such as pigeon head or Batman. .......Thanks for any and all help !
    Refreshing to see a new member do their homework before asking for help AND providing their views. The best way to learn

Great job Antuichus!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice combat example
    Ben

Thanks all..appreciate the feedback.I sense a collection beginning here...just purchased a 12 year service award medal from Lakeside trader..now that i am back in Canada.. ...now i have my eyes on an SS buckle.

MAP
    ?

Thanks all..appreciate the feedback.I sense a collection beginning here...just purchased a 12 year service award medal from Lakeside trader..now that i am back in Canada.. ...now i have my eyes on an SS buckle.
    And so your decent into addiction begins......

Pretty soon you will join many of us in our monthly Collectors Anonymous meetings
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Paul at Lakeside Trader is a good guy to deal with. He generally has decent prices.