Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !

Article about: Here is one you will not see often, Gustav Brehmer silver painted steel heer buckle with white web tab, ive seen the silver luftwaffe buckle with the same web tab before but not this one unt

?

Default Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !

Here is one you will not see often, Gustav Brehmer silver painted steel heer buckle with white web tab, ive seen the silver luftwaffe buckle with the same web tab before but not this one until now, silver paint is very similar to steel SS buckles, this one has seen use with honest ware to the paint, anyone else seen one of these or know what is use was ?

Here is the lufty version : Opinions on Luftwaffe belt and buckle

Regards Mac 66
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !   Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !  

Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !   Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !  

Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !   Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver heer with web tab, Gustav Brehmer, Scarce !
    P
    Many

Is there any trace of any other paint Scott under the silver?
    Ben

?

Looks like greyish primer undercoat Ben.

The buckle is know and registered in Angolia book, but it show a unmarked example
    This one is G. Brehmer marked as the Luftwaffe white web tab buckles
    IMO this buckle is a original one

?

Thank you Ivan for your helpful opinion, do you know what was the purpose of these type of buckles ?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Thank you Ivan for your helpful opinion, do you know what was the purpose of these type of buckles ?
    No, I don't know the use of these buckles

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    No, I don't know the use of these buckles

Ok no problem, thanks anyway Ivan .

?

Great buckle and very rare. Is this the one my friend Garry missed out on at the SOS. He said someone got a great deal.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great buckle and very rare. Is this the one my friend Garry missed out on at the SOS. He said someone got a great deal.

Hi Kirby,

No this one came from an auction, its the only one i have ever seen anywhere apart from the luftwaffe version on this forum i gave the link to at the start of this thread, it was the luft version that gave me the idea to buy it, glad i took the plunge, thank you.

Regards Mac 66.

With the paint being original Scott I think you have found a rare buckle, I have seen lots of Luft ones but this is my first Heer one. I dont see why there should not be a Heer variation of this buckle. Good find
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast