Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some questions about Heer buckles

Article about: Hello, I just bought, which i realised trough this forum, a fake DAF buckle... i´m understandebly dissapointed, so i want to erase every possible mistake i could make on buying another buckl

Default Some questions about Heer buckles

Hello,

I just bought, which i realised trough this forum, a fake DAF buckle... i´m understandebly dissapointed, so i want to erase every possible mistake i could make on buying another buckle.
    I have read trough your Posts and especially trough the makers list, which seems very useful, but i still have questions.
    Why have the most Heer buckles i see no makers mark? Are they all fakes or were most of the buckles not marked? And if they are not marked, are there any useful tips that could help me recognizing an original?
    Also it would be great if any fellow german could recommend me shops.

Thank you very much for your time,
    Adravor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some questions about Heer buckles
    P
    Many

Thank you very much! Did not see that post.

If you want any help in buying a buckle just ask, lots of guys here will give you a hand and advice. Are you based in Germany? There are lots of good European dealers around, but like I tell anyone, always do your homework first, even good dealers make mistakes
    Ben

Yes, i´m based in germany. Thank you very much, i will ask the forum the next time i buy something, also i´m doing my homework, you guys are a great source for informations.

?

Take a good look at the different fake sticky threads. Lots of fakes like the pigeon head, the Batman and others are easy to ID. Reverse cut sharp prongs. New rust. Strange construction. The majority of fakes are easy to spot , once you learn a few things. Others take a little more work

?

This helps as well, not the best reference tool but adequate..
    Attached Images Attached Images Some questions about Heer buckles 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "