Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Unmarked heer buckle.

Article about: Hi folks, Another recent pic up is this Alu army buckle. Obviously used i like the wear to the paint on the reverse where the belt has been removed in numerous times . Still complete with it

Default Unmarked heer buckle.

Hi folks, Another recent pic up is this Alu army buckle. Obviously used i like the wear to the paint on the reverse where the belt has been removed in numerous times . Still complete with its fob it is dated 1936 but due to wear i cannot see a manufacturers name, The buckle is unmarked. I have had a look through Ben's excellent buckle makers thread but still am undecided on a maker ( very similar to #53 imo) anyone care to offer an opinion? Thanks for looking Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unmarked heer buckle.   Unmarked heer buckle.  

Unmarked heer buckle.   Unmarked heer buckle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unmarked heer buckle.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Lots of character on this example. Very nice!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Does the tab read B Haarmann?
    Ben

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for the clue. If i look up close & angle the leather in the light i can pick out a B at the start & a couple of other letters that do indeed look like it did at one time say B HAARMAN LUDENSCHIED. I then checked the Heer buckle forum & found Nicks (Houndstooth) example & of course its a spot on match for that manufacturer. Thanks again Ben. Regards Paul. (I can see why these things become addictive)

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Hi Ben, Thanks so much for the clue. If i look up close & angle the leather in the light i can pick out a B at the start & a couple of other letters that do indeed look like it did at one time say B HAARMAN LUDENSCHIED. I then checked the Heer buckle forum & found Nicks (Houndstooth) example & of course its a spot on match for that manufacturer. Thanks again Ben. Regards Paul. (I can see why these things become addictive)
    Ta da!!!
    Ben