Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.

Article about: I recently picked up this early aluminium Heer set, and unusually both buckle and tab are completely unmarked. This is something I haven’t seen before and I’m fairly new to collecting He

Default Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.

I recently picked up this early aluminium Heer set, and unusually both buckle and tab are completely unmarked. This is something I haven’t seen before and I’m fairly new to collecting Heer Buckles as I always collected SS ones, so Im hoping someone might be able to identify the maker or maybe confirm it’s from an unknown one. Please excuse the pictures that were not taken by me, and thank you in advance for any help.

Cheers John Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.
    P
    Many

The first 3 pics wont enlarge John, its original anyway
    Ben

Sorry Ben. I will try and have a mess around with them shortly and when I get the chance take my own. But absolutely no markings to be seen anywhere on both buckle and tab. I did come across another on here, I will try and find the thread again.

You would expect a combat buckle made of aluminium to have a maker marked tab John, normally they are marked but I have seen some with unmarked tabs on in the past
    Ben

Thanks for the info Ben much appreciated. I did post the buckle on the Gott mituns FB group also so pictures may be better to view there, but I will definitely take better ones myself when I get the chance and update the thread here. Here was the thread I mentioned with another aluminium Heer unmarked to both buckle and tab. Aluminum Heer Buckle, Unmarked

I’ve just tried to upload these again so they can at least be enlarged. Hopefully it works.
    Attached Images Attached Images Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.  Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle. 

No sorry guys!

John bit of a trawl but have you compared the eagle with samples in the Heer makers thread?
    Ben

I did take a brief look Ben with no luck but I will spend some time later having another go. If I work out I will post the answer here

Some requested new pictures which I hope will enlarge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.   Unusual early aluminium Heer buckle.