MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges

Article about: - - Updated - - Can you help me if original

Default Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges

Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badgesWehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badgesWehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges

- - Updated - -

Can you help me if original

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges

Best Regards Kerstin

Default Re: Wehrmacht belt buckles found uf an attic in Bavaria with a lot of medals and badges

I believe these are all original buckles...of course better photos would be helpful...nice find!
    cheers, Glenn

They all certainly look promising... but you will have to take detailed individual photos of each buckle. Head on, front and back. It'll also be a good help if you could describe any markings you see on the buckles.

Hello you two that I would do anything in the next few days as I find time and individually adjust!! Ever, many thanks for your help and the photos you want to follow! Since there is a lot it will all take a little there a lot of medals and badges were found that I have to pick up yet all

Best Regards

Kerstin

What badges and medals were there, and do you have a photo of them as well? Nice looking buckle lot!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I would say all buckles are original from the pics, the three Luftwaffe buckle are I believe by J C Maedicke, the steel Heer with tab looks like a Gustav Brehmer or H Arld, the aluminium Heer looks like a Bereg & Nolte and the HJ is by Assmann but I would like better pics of the catch. I can say for sure every buckle is original and I believe the Hj is but need better pics. I would need better pics also to check on the makers
    Ben

BTW welcome to the forum
    Ben

?

Yes, welcome! I agree these all look original. I wish I could find stuff like this! I can't wait to see more pics and the other stuff you have up there. You will find this to be a great place for information and also a place you can sell these items if you plan on that.
    -Dean.

Nothing like that in my attic lol nice find