Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.

Article about: Hi guys.Just got my very first belt and buckle!.I've always wanted to get one for my collection as for me this is one of those must have items. I'm very happy with it!

?

Default Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.

Hi guys.Just got my very first belt and buckle!.I've always wanted to get one for my collection as for me this is one of those must have items.
    I'm very happy with it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.   Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.  

Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.   Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.  

Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.
    P
    Many

?

Hello,
    Better pictures of the front and back would be helpful.
    Thanks
    The kabl

?

Looks like Paulmann & Crone..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Here they are,sorry the first pictures are just some fast once i took the night i got it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.   Wehrmacht EM/NCO belt and buckle.  

?

Hello,
    A well worn buckle ... the leather tap is missing ...
    The belt is okay and marked by Franz Brehmer Walsrode 1941..? Does not quite match the time of the buckle..

greetings
    The kabl

Hello. I agree with kabl about the buckle. The hook on the belt is added later, should be made of steel, the thread is fresh, the seam is bad, pass by.

?

The buckle shows normal wear for a aluminum Heer. The belt would work better with a steel Heer buckle. The belt looks original but the stitching looks sloppy and may have been redone.

?

Well that's a bummer...But i paid only 160 euros all in for the set,so i think its a fair price.And i need it for a mannequin so i think its ok.
    Thanks for the help guys!

The clip appears to be steel, and likely original.
    The stitching appears to have been redone.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Stitching is redone as noted but appears to have age. Could be a period repair? Overall I think it will look fine on your mannequin
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast