Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WH Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN

Article about: Hello gentlemen. I bought a belt Wehrmacht. It seems to me that this is not the original set. (The elements are original but are assembled from a few.) Both loops differ in color and degree

Default WH Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN

Hello gentlemen. I bought a belt Wehrmacht. It seems to me that this is not the original set. (The elements are original but are assembled from a few.) Both loops differ in color and degree of material wear. The thread at the fastener also diverges from the others, the color of the buckle is also different from the other elements. What are your opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN   WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN  

WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN   WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN  

WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WH  Officer's Brocade Belt & Buckle ASSMAN
    P
    Many

?

It is much easier to find a Heer officers buckle with the regular catch. The ones with the prongs attached are less common. The buckle might have been added at later date. The sliders are unually a close match.
    Last edited by kirby; 03-27-2017 at 10:51 PM. Reason: ...

The sliders are from another buckle, you will have to have a look at the stitching to see if the buckle is an add on to the brocade belt
    Ben