Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

16th Tank Division Stalingrad - Authentic?

Article about: Hello there! I am getting married in August and looking to buy a piece of history for one of my groomsmen as a gift. He has a huge interest in the history of the war, and in particular, Stal

Default 16th Tank Division Stalingrad - Authentic?

Hello there!

I am getting married in August and looking to buy a piece of history for one of my groomsmen as a gift. He has a huge interest in the history of the war, and in particular, Stalingrad.
    I stumbled upon quite a large quantity of artifacts on eBay of items from the Stalingrad site, but after lurking around this forum I have found that its possible a lot could not be authentic.

There is one in particular that I am looking at buying which is labelled a 16th Tank Division Stalingrad (photo included)

What are the chances of this being the real deal? or could anyone point me in the correct direction of someone selling Stalingrad artifacts?

Thanks!16th Tank Division Stalingrad - Authentic?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 16th Tank Division Stalingrad - Authentic?
    P
    Many

It is an original Panzer collar tab skull.
    Could be from anywhere or time during the TR period.
    Ground dug it is as well.
    My father was in the 16th Panzer Div. there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

That's a pretty cool present and a very nice gesture from yourself.
    There are a lot of fake badges, but there are also some very experienced members here (including Ralph) who can help you.
    Nick

Thanks everyone! I found it for around $50 USD online.. so you think it would be worth the purchase then?

MAP
    ?

I can't help with accepted pricing but you may want to also check the classified section here as well as some of the forum sponsors. Much more reliable than buying off of eBay.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)