Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

3rd Waffen SS Panzer Assault Badge

Article about: I bought this amazing relic from Greatwarrelics.com a bit ago, and in the mail arrived this beauty! It was recovered in the Demjansk Pocket, in the positions of the 3rd Waffen SS Totenkopf &

Default 3rd Waffen SS Panzer Assault Badge

3rd Waffen SS Panzer Assault Badge3rd Waffen SS Panzer Assault Badge

I bought this amazing relic from Greatwarrelics.com a bit ago, and in the mail arrived this beauty! It was recovered in the Demjansk Pocket, in the positions of the 3rd Waffen SS Totenkopf "Death Heads" Division. It has an Assman makers mark, and retains much of its original silver finish. It is slightly concaved. Even the pin still works! I'll seal it in renaissance wax and call it a day I suppose.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3rd Waffen SS Panzer Assault Badge
    P
    Many

Nice pickup! Always liked the look of relic awards and badges.

Are you sure it is marked Assman? The reverse hardware is the type typically seen on the Hermann Aurich PABs. Nonetheless, a nice badge.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    Are you sure it is marked Assman? The reverse hardware is the type typically seen on the Hermann Aurich PABs. Nonetheless, a nice badge.
    Although the photos are small, it looks like a Hermann Aurich to me as well.
    From the data base.
    Hermann Aurich, Maker Marked, with Crimped in Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire ? Shaped Catch
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Okay, yes, now that I look at it, it's Hermann Aurich. Sorry.