Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika Korps CT confirmation

Article about: Just wanted to get some confirmation that this AK CT is no good. To my eye it has all the hallmarks of a bad CT, as listed in this WR thread https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...uff-title-

Default Afrika Korps CT confirmation

Afrika Korps CT confirmationAfrika Korps CT confirmationAfrika Korps CT confirmationJust wanted to get some confirmation that this AK CT is no good. To my eye it has all the hallmarks of a bad CT, as listed in this WR thread
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...uff-title-804/

I.e, the sloppy void in the A, as opposed to clean triangle on originals, the uniform & rectangular voids on the r & p and the circular o, and the touching a & f

Thanks for an clarification or help you can offer! Unfortunately these are the only photos I’ve got on hand.

The CT is purportedly part of a small vet bring back group and I am hesitant to take it off it’s original backing.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps CT confirmation
    P
    Many

?

Not good, as stated: The sloppy A, the A and F being stuck together plus the sizes of the holes in the letters R and P.

I would agree - this looks like a dud to me. Like you, i'm basing this on Adrian's assessments.
    This one has all the hallmarks of a fake, every without seeing the reverse.

nick

My good one:

Afrika Korps CT confirmation

Thanks folks, appreciate the quick confirmation