Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition

Article about: I have just procured this beauty, never had one in such mint condition before... Cheers Bob

Default "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition

I have just procured this beauty, never had one in such mint condition before...

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition   "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition  

"AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition   "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition  

"AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition   "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "AFRIKAKORPS" cuff title in mnt condition
    P
    Many

Lovely Bob! Regards Paul

?

Great example, Bob. I found one that was either unissued, or was never worn on Military Antiques Stockholm. Afrikakorps Cufftitle - Military Antiques. I probably overpaid for it, but I don't care. I tried to purchase the cufftitle twice before. Both times, I ended up receiving a tartan weave repro. It feels good to know I finally have a legitimate example (I hope so, anyway, lol).

Well done mate... and if you are feeling down with the price you paid, mine was a touch more than that....

Nice find Bob

That is an ideal reference for others to judge authenticity by because it is in such good condition unaffected by wear or sun bleaching etc!

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

Quote by Bob Lyons View Post
    Well done mate... and if you are feeling down with the price you paid, mine was a touch more than that....
    Not feeling down at all. It's a pristine example, of which I doubt there's many floating around these days. Aside from that, owning a piece of very important history is worth its weight in gold, as far as I'm concerned. It's just, no matter what, you know there's always that one guy out there just chomping at the bit to say, "you overpaid for that."