Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another single Panzer collar tab.

Article about: Most of the time, for some reason, the single Panzer collar tabs that I have seen for sale have been from the right collar. I have purchased two in the past. This left side was for sale and

Default Another single Panzer collar tab.

Most of the time, for some reason, the single Panzer collar tabs that I have seen for sale have been from the right collar. I have purchased two in the past.
    This left side was for sale and I carefully considered purchasing this one. I compared it to both of my other single right side tabs and found that, except for some minor differences, it was a close fit and would look respectable as a pair with one that I already owned.
    Both have late war, three tab skulls and the mounting position of the skull was very close with one that I already owned. The backing material is the same, with possibly a different treatment, and the piping is the same. This newest one does have a little rust at the top of the skull, but I can live with that.
    Sometimes it takes a little, or a lot, of patience when purchasing one half of a set of insignia with the intention of trying to match it at a later date.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another single Panzer collar tab.
    P
    Many

Quote by rbminis View Post
    This newest one does have a little rust at the top of the skull, but I can live with that.
    I don't think you can live with that little dinky rust stain Now you have to send this tab to me because of it! Anyways, congrats on finding a beautiful mate to make this set

?

Pretty amazing match up, nice set. Congrats !

Quote by John4022 View Post
    I don't think you can live with that little dinky rust stain Now you have to send this tab to me because of it! Anyways, congrats on finding a beautiful mate to make this set
    Thank you John, but, not gonna happen.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Pretty amazing match up, nice set. Congrats !
    Thank you Aldo!
    It is difficult to find a match for a single tab. It requires a lot of patience, and searching.
    Ralph.

CBH
    ?

Nice set, these seem to be harder to find then SS collars.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Nice set, these seem to be harder to find then SS collars.
    Thanks Chris!
    Yes, they do seem to be.
    Ralph.

Great set!
    Congrats on finally finding a matching one

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Great set!
    Congrats on finally finding a matching one
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

I recently purchased a pair of panzer officers collar tabs with white trim. Is whit trim correct?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast