Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Another Tunic for review.

Article about: I have this one on hold. Its gotten only pos. reviews on other forums. If the one coming in is not a keeper I will pick this one up. Its from Collectors guild. I am liking this one over the

Default Another Tunic for review.

I have this one on hold. Its gotten only pos. reviews on other forums. If the one coming in is not a keeper I will pick this one up. Its from Collectors guild. I am liking this one over the summer tunic more an more. I think if I had to sell one this one would be much easier. Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.Another Tunic for review.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Tunic for review.
    P
    Many

I'm no expert, but I like this one.

Ya I know, it has that look about it. That noting is off.

I like this too. This one is the “alter art” style mostly seen pre war. The number of buttons and the style of the lower packets are distinctive of earlier officer tunics

Thanks. I bought one from another forum member and it was mostly neg, comments. I returned it and bought this one from Collectors Guild. I am absolutely no expert on tunics but it just looked so good and the guild is respected place to buy. It cost just a bit more but I don't have that nagging voice in the back of my mind saying it may not be legit.

Quote by Eagle mtn View Post
    I like this too. This one is the “alter art” style mostly seen pre war. The number of buttons and the style of the lower packets are distinctive of earlier officer tunics

Hello,
    Yes that's right, this is a privately purchased tunic patterned after the Rock 27 from the Reichsheer, with eight buttons, slanted inner waist pockets, the back made in four parts and two rear buttons for supporting the belt. The collar made of dark Feldgrau insignia wool is long and very pointed for a Hauptmann der Artillerie who seemed to like showing off. The two cloth straps placed inside at waist level is a sign that our Officer liked tight fit. Check that the sew-in shoulderboards are firmly attached and compare both sewing jobs for attaching them. Their buttons are Feldgrau painted and look very new.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)