Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Army Uniform?

Article about: Hey guys, Could you help authenticate this uniform? What are some things I should look for when I encounter a uniform like this? I have quite a few books on the third reich and have started

Default Army Uniform?

Hey guys,

Could you help authenticate this uniform? What are some things I should look for when I encounter a uniform like this? I have quite a few books on the third reich and have started educating myself. Thanks for the help!Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?Army Uniform?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Uniform?
    P
    Many

Off to work so I need to be brief.

Original M43 uniform but one which has been tailored to make it smarter and look like the earlier M36 tunic with added dark green collar and earlier pattern insignia.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello,
    It is an interesting piece of german Feldbluse. Late war produced, heavily tailored, with some weird material used (dark green collar not made of wool), Litzen are the pre-1938 type, Hoheitsabzeichen is the Officer version for the Waffenrock. A wallet pocket has been added on the left side, the tailor has been lazy enough for not sewing back the button that closes the field dressings pocket that has been lifted up by several centimeters. This was a late war combat tunic that has been modified into a prewar walking out tunic...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)