Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authentication on some uniform and hats please

Article about: Sorry for so many, but i need to know if this seller have any genuine items

?

Default Authentication on some uniform and hats please

Authentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats pleaseAuthentication on some uniform and hats please

Sorry for so many, but i need to know if this seller have any genuine items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentication on some uniform and hats please
    P
    Many

SS rock collar tab is bad. Please start a new thread for each item under the appropriate forum heading. It becomes very confusing to sort several items out in one thread. Thanks

Hello kodak.

Please post each item in a separate thread. Having so many items in one thread becomes confusing and members are less likely to offer help.

Kind regards,

Will.

*edit - Thank you Rich. I was typing up this message at the same time you were.

Look how other collectors post items for authentication and follow suit. I don’t see a single original pre-May 1945 item.

Quote by PembrokeYeo View Post
    I don’t see a single original pre-May 1945 item.

Hello,
    +1
    No need to post separate threads for each item, PembrokeYeo said it all...
    it's bad...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Exactly thats why i didn't even wanted to post too many posts, they looked fake from miles but just needed to confirm . The audacity of this sellers is amazing ! selling this for thousands of dollars a piece

Some nasty critters there.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentication on some uniform and hats please  

?

With all respect that is one of the ugliest fake TK tabs I have seen. Collectible in its own right

CBH
    ?

I’ve heard of pumpkin head TK collars but never elephant man TK collar tab.

Kodak,

Regardless of how many items are fake you still need to follow the forum rules and post each item individually in the appropriate sections. As other have stated, this post is useless other than it showing multiple items in one single thread to avoid.

You may not see the need, but we use each example that you post of headgear and uniforms to identify fakes and reproductions as they serve as a learning tool for others. These are posted in the headgear and uniform sections as individual topics.

Please follow the forum rules

Best regards

Smitty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast