Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collar tabs and POA shied

Article about: Hello, I recently came across this pre-war Dutch tunic converted for the POA for sale which happened to have been posted a long time ago in the thread 'Uniforms and insignia for Cossack and

Default Collar tabs and POA shied

Hello,

I recently came across this pre-war Dutch tunic converted for the POA for sale which happened to have been posted a long time ago in the thread 'Uniforms and insignia for Cossack and ROA/POA' (page 8 for anyone interested). I have tried to contact it´s former owner to get more information about it tunic but sadly he appears to be unreachable. I don't have any big doubts on this tunic but I would like to get other people's opinions on the sewing of the collar tabs and especially the POA shield, which appears to have been sewn on another piece of fabric that was then sewn on the sleeve.

Thanks in advance,
    Marco
    Collar tabs and POA shied Collar tabs and POA shiedCollar tabs and POA shiedCollar tabs and POA shiedCollar tabs and POA shiedCollar tabs and POA shied

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tabs and POA shied
    P
    Many

Anyone?

?

maybe better photos

These are all the pictures of the collar tabs that I have from the seller, if it helps here´s a picture of one of the collar tabs posted by the previous owner of the jacket in the thread "Uniforms and insignia for Cossack and ROA/POA".
    Collar tabs and POA shied