Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

CTF's Uniform Collection

Article about: Courtesy of my cross-town friend, a Panzer waffenrock for a reserve Hauptmann attached to a Panzerzug (armored train)--it is as mint as the day it was made:

Default CTF's Uniform Collection

Courtesy of my cross-town friend, a Panzer waffenrock for a reserve Hauptmann attached to a Panzerzug (armored train)--it is as mint as the day it was made:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTF's Uniform Collection   CTF's Uniform Collection  

CTF's Uniform Collection  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement CTF's Uniform Collection
    P
    Many

Officer quality material, pointy officer type collars, “puffed out” collar litzen (note board/eagle photo), hand embroidered “4”, officer quality eagle, interior belly belt and another interior belt, open in the middle, but sewn at both ends, at inside of Waffenrock. Purpose unknown.

Bautzen an important garrison east of Dresden, due to the nearness of Czechoslovakia and at major road junctions. Gerke may be traceable, but with effort. Art. Regt. 4 destroyed at Stalingrad.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTF's Uniform Collection   CTF's Uniform Collection  

CTF's Uniform Collection   CTF's Uniform Collection  

CTF's Uniform Collection  

MAP
    ?

I have to get to know your cross town friend Two stunning examples. I'm sure there are more
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is one of the very few Feldgendarmerie Waffenrocks in existence. Rank: Der Speiss. Orange piping is recruiting usually, and then late 1938/1939, Feldgendarmerie formed from ex–Ordnungs police transferred to Heer. FG Battalion 19 was a Mot. unit, attached to a Panzer division, according to Wotka. Meticulously sewn FG arm eagle with officer BeVo weave breast eagle. Arm eagle looks yellowish is one photo, but in reality bright Orange to match piping on Waffenrock.

CTF's Uniform Collection   CTF's Uniform Collection  

What a great piece
    I don't collect cloth or uniforms but I can really appreciate why a person
    would want this to their collection. It looks like it was made yesterday.

Congratulations !!!
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Simply stunning Tunics , The orange on that Feldgendarmerie Waffenrock really "pop's" your across town friend has great taste. Regards Paul

Full Colonel 'rock, named to a Dr from the Berlin Medical Academy (& in "stone-mint" condition!):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CTF's Uniform Collection  

MAP
    ?

I need that medical visor
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Wow! Who needs museums, you could charge admission, fantastic items!

TWS
    ?

As a Waffenrock fan myself, I am drooling. Your friend has impeccable taste. Those are some gorgeous Rocks.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast