Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?

Article about: Wondering the difference between these two sets of Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres. Both have pink piping. The set with black backing material is mine. Unfortunately the set I

Default Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?

Wondering the difference between these two sets of Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres. Both have pink piping. The set with black backing material is mine. Unfortunately the set I am considering with green colored backing material does not have the tongues. Perhaps they came this way?
    Am I correct that the ones with black backing were for the tank Panzer crews and the ones with green backing were for the anti-tank Panzerjäger crews?
    Would the uniforms with the black backs include a Panzerkampfabzeichen in silber and uniforms with green backs include a Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze?
    Sorry for all the questions. Bit confused by the difference. Thanks, Ron

Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?
    Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Difference between these two sets of Panzer Schulterstücke für Unteroffiziere des Heeres?
    P
    Many

The ones without tabs are to be sewn into the tunic.
    And, if the cloth on the top is black, they would be for Panzer crews. If it is dark green, it would be for Panzerjager.
    Willing to be corrected.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    The ones without tabs are to be sewn into the tunic.
    And, if the cloth on the top is black, they would be for Panzer crews. If it is dark green, it would be for Panzerjager.
    Willing to be corrected.
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph. Would Panzerjager uniforms have the Panzerkampfabzeichen in bronze rather than in silber? Ron

?

The Panzerjäger could only get the Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen.